Image caption: JA Dinner & Auction
We’re now less than a week away from the annual JA of Lincoln Dinner and Auction! The event on the evening of September 17 at the Cornhusker Marriott is SOLD OUT (hooray!), but that doesn’t mean you can’t be part of the fun. There are several ways to participate from wherever you are:
- Bid on silent auction items! Our silent auction is live online now, and the bidding is underway. From now until Friday, September 17 (the night of the event), you can visit https://qtego.net/qlink/jalincoln and click "Register for Event" to bid on any of our 200+ packages.
- Purchase raffle tickets! We're selling only 100 tickets for $100 each. The winner will be drawn the night of the auction and wins $1,500 cash (doesn't need to be present to win).
- Be part of the live auction through a proxy bidder! Contact email@example.com if you aren't able to attend the event but would like to see the program and/or would like to participate.
However you choose to be part of this fun event, know that you’re part of building a better future for students in Lincoln and far beyond!
Thank you to the sponsors who are making this wonderful evening possible:
- Platinum: 48 Bowl, Bison, Inc., Lincoln Industries, Schneider Electric, TMCO, Inc., West Gate Bank
- Gold: Ameritas, Assurity, Black Hills Energy, Brandon Smith Consulting Group of Raymond James, Bryan College of Health Sciences, Bryan Health, Cline Williams, Continental, DA Davidson, Duncan Aviation, Farmers Mutual of Nebraska, Fiserv, FNBO, Great Western Bank, Harris Family, JA Executive Committee, Legacy Retirement Communities, Mapes Industries, Modern Woodmen of America, NAI FMA Realty, Nelnet, NRC Health, Perspective Planning Partners, REAMS, Sampson Construction, Sysco Lincoln, UNICO Group | Nationwide, Union Bank & Trust
- Live Auction: Capital One
- Silent Auction: J&H Specialty Contracting
- Wine Pull: Sid Dillon